The flexible for maximum mobility
The ASKIAS Agilion convinces:
- Maximum performance in the smallest space.
- Fastest transport and operational readiness due to compact design.
- Up to 4 CNC-controlled axes and up to 7 manual axes.
- High precision welding of tools, stainless steel, aluminium, copper, nitinol and alloys.
- Easy teach-in methods for circles, curves, splines in three-dimensional structures and equidistantly shifted trajectories.
- Personal contacts and the highest level of expertise.
for all matters
Acceptance & Support
ASKIAS Agilion laser welding machine - details.
Swivelling binoculars - excellent ergonomics, highest precision
The high quality, 12,5x magnifying binoculars can be rotated 180 degrees and the interpupillary distance can be individually adjusted from 46mm-82mm. This allows for a comfortable mode of operation and perfect precision, even when welding vertical contoures.
|Technical data/specifications ASKIAS Agilion||CNC-controlled X-/Y-/Z-axis||Traverse [mm]||200 (optional Extension)|
|Processing head||Skewing angle around the X-axis [°]||– 45 / + 135|
|Manual Y-axis||Skewing angle around the Y-axis [°]||– 16 / + 16|
|Manual Z-axis||Skewing angle around the Z-axis [°]||– 90 / + 90|
(varies depending on equipment)
|Mass [kg]||≤ 200|
|Laser||Type||Special features||Mean power||Pulse peak performance||Pulse Energy|
|pulsed fibre laser (diodes)||Up to 50 ms pulse length,
CW and CW modulated
|150 - 600 W||1,5 - 6 kW||15 - 60 J|